- We do not condone or accept harassment of any kind, even under the guise of “roleplaying”. If the other player tells you to stop, then STOP. Belittling other players can be construed as harassment.
- We do not discriminate against anyone regardless of race, nationality, religion, age, gender or sexual orientation.
- Please keep in mind that not all players are of adult age. Act accordingly.
- We do not support or condone exploits or those who use them.
- We do not support or condone the practice of “gold-selling” or “gold-buying”. Buying in-game wealth or items with real-world currency is considered an exploit.
- We do not practice power-leveling. There is a difference between helping someone level and power-leveling. If the lower level character is contributing nothing to the effort and taking little to no risks, that is power-leveling. Sitting out of group and just healing or buffing the other player while he/she hunts, is not power-leveling.
- After a member has been in the guild for 30 days, he/she is eligible for guild assistance in obtaining a plot or lair on a non-guild plot. Guild plots and lairs are available for purchase by guild members from day one, if there are any currently available.